Sample Reaction Paper
Do you know what a reaction paper is? Have you ever been asked to write one? Have you ever come across one? In this article we will help you what this kind of paper is and how to write one. You will also find a sample reaction paper that you can refer to when writing your own. A reaction paper is a piece that features your logical response to an assignment especially a film clip or an article. As per the provided instructions, your goal is to write and tell readers clearly and concisely what the assignment achieved. You have to analyze a text, then come up with a commentary that will relate to it perfectly. Writing a reaction paper is a common and popular academic assignment as it demands thoughtful reading, extensive research and writing.
It takes a focused student to develop and submit a quality reaction paper. With the much needed practice and devotion to task, many students find it hard to spare their free time and start thinking of where to find sample papers, writing services or determine who to consult for writing help. The good news these days is, it is easy to seek writing help or order sample papers online for free or at affordable rates.
Why Use a Sample Reaction Paper in Your Assignment
No writing task is easy as it seems. You have to decide on where to start and make final appealing remarks. You have to determine the best language to attract a huge readership. In addition, you have to understand the assignment genre at hand. Go on and exhibit great writing skills and confidence and this can be workable if you make use of a sample reaction paper. Writing a reaction paper should no longer be a daunting task when you can easily find and use sample papers written by experts. These samples papers are imperative in writing as they play a number of roles;
- You will ascertain the number of words and sentences per paragraph your paper should hold. You don’t have to write a long piece and fail to meet your tutor’s requirements.
- You will easily plan more carefully on how to organize your reaction paper the same way as the sample you are reading or have at disposal.
- A good sample paper will help when you need to find new resources and produce a good paper especially if you are writing on a similar assignment or topic.
- Sample papers present a chance to build your skills and become a better writer and handle writing assignments with matchless confidence. The skills you build will help in any future assignments you will undertake.
Here are some things you need to avoid when using a sample reaction paper;
- Do not just sum up what you have read from the sample paper, develop professional opinions and make good arguments not a synopsis.
- Do not fail to provide evidence to support your topic ideas. Read through the sample paper and determine the kind of facts the writers has been able to present.
- Do not plagiarize what the writer of the sample paper you are using has already provided. Be creative and develop your own ideas.
Sample Questions to Ask As You Craft a Reaction Paper
From a well written sample reaction paper, you can come across several questions helpful in crafting a great piece. These questions can be answered by the sample paper you choose or be used as a guide to writing good reaction papers. They include;
- What is the main issue or problem being addressed by the author or film producer?
- What is the author’s core claim, point or argument?
- What assumptions does the author make?
- What are the strengths and weakness of the piece?
- What evidence does the author present?
- What are the counter-arguments to the claims made?
- Why are the issues of discussion and the argument interesting or crucial?
- Can you identify with the situation you are discussing?
Know Where to Find Good Sample Reaction Paper
Drafting your reaction paper is a test easily accomplished if you have great tips and samples at hand. Unfortunately, where to find sample papers is a challenge for many students. Inexperienced students rush into writing their papers without a second thought. They do not consult with their tutors or friends who have handled such assignments before on the writing process and how they can make the writing process easy. Where can you find a sample reaction paper to use? Below are some of the places you can find samples of reaction papers;
- Visit nearby library– Education is a basic need in many nations and good schools are equipped with great facilities. Libraries hold diverse manuals, books, magazines and journals on how to write. You can find one on reaction papers you intend to use and improve your writing skills and produce great papers. On your writing endeavors, do not be tempted to copy or plagiarize what you read.
- Talk to friends– Many of your friends have written different papers and can help you tackle your assignment. They can guide you to the best websites where to find good samples of reaction papers. Inquire more on good writers whose reaction papers can be helpful. Some of the sample papers they have written can also guide you write great papers.
- The internet– The advent of internet has made it easy to share information on webpages. Learning institutions share extensive sample works and manuals in their webpages. You can visit these sites and learn how to write a great reaction paper. It is easy to download these samples online and use them when in need.
- Consult experts– The number of writers out there who offer writing services as increased with time. Find the best and seek helpful writing tips and guidelines. They are interactive and will illustrate how to properly use a sample reaction paper. They will prove how easy it is to organize your paper and get details right. Spare your time and interact with these experts as they will also boost your confidence.
In the search for best writing help and samples, you will meet many writers out there, but make sure they are the best. Ensure they can offer not only writing tips and samples at affordable rates, but also be available when you need them. Do not just download your samples, ascertain more on the reputation of the writers and know the kind of person you are dealing with. Below are some of helpful samples to look at;
Example one Democracy in America by gradesaver.com The project Tocqueville undertook in writing gradesaver.com was a highly aspiring one. Having seen the failed attempts at democratic government in his native France, he wanted to study a stable and prosperous democracy to gain perceptions into how it worked. His studies had led him to conclude that the movement toward democracy and equality of conditions while it had progressed the farthest in America was a universal phenomenon and a permanent historical tendency that could not be stopped. Since this democratic trend was inevitable – gradesaver.com
Example two Beauty and the Beast by Jeanne-Marie LePrince de Beaumont There was once a very rich trader, who had six children, three sons, and three daughters; being a man of sense, he saved no cost for their education, but gave them all kinds of masters. His daughters were handsome, especially the youngest. When she was little everybody admired her, and called her “The little Beauty;” so that, as she grew up, she still went by the name of Beauty, which made her sisters very jealous…….All at once the merchant lost his whole fortune, excepting a small country house at a great distance from town, and told his children with tears in his eyes, they must go there and work for their living – pitt.edu
Example three Snow-White and Rose-Red by the Grimm brothers There was once a poor widow who lived in a desolate cottage. In front of the cottage was a garden wherein stood two rose-trees, one of which bore white and the other red roses. She had two children who were like the two rose-trees, and one was called Snow-white, and the other Rose- red. They were as good and happy, as busy and cheerful as ever two children in the world were- authorama.com
With the above details, many students still find it a challenge to make use of a sample reaction paper. If facing such challenges, worry not. Get in touch with us today for paper writing assistance. You can also visit our homepage for more details on other custom paper writing services that we offer our many clients. Read more on paper writing guidelines and see more samples on our blog. We operate on 24/7 basis and we have a team of experts ready to help you in the task at hand.