For this assignment, draft the Expected Results and Recommendations section of the Capstone Project research proposal. Based on your understanding of your topic, the related studies/findings discussed in your literature review, and your own plans for proposed data collection and analysis, consider what you would expect to find if you were to conduct your study. Next, discuss how the results of your proposed study could be used to develop recommendations that inform the literature, policy, and practice. Discuss the significance and value of your proposed study as it relates to those studies discussed in your literature review, and how it can benefit those in positions of leadership, such as administrators, stakeholders, and the public in practical application. Your paper must be 4-6 pages in length and include:
• An introduction that includes a one-paragraph overview of your research proposal topic and a one-paragraph overview of your data collection and analysis plan
• A discussion of the results you would expect if your study was actually conducted
• A discussion of how these anticipated findings relate to the findings from studies discussed in your literature review, contributing to the current trends in research
• A discussion of how your expected results could be used to identify at least four principles of leadership to inform administrators, stakeholders, and the public in terms of policy and practice related to your topic. In other words, what practical applications might your study findings have for organizational leaders and policy makers? Identify a minimum of four specific applications from your expected findings.
– Be sure to write in a scholarly and objective tone, avoiding the use of first person, personal pronouns, contractions, and colloquial or conversational language. Use citations from scholarly, peer-reviewed sources throughout to support your content and credit sources of information and ideas.