In this reflection paper, you are expected to reflect upon your learnings from this course, the antecedents with which you came to attend this course, and ways you would want to use what you learned. It connects, explores and integrates course content with your experience. It should have a mix of exploration and argumentation. It does not need to be conclusive but can identify questions and gaps in knowledge while you make connections or challenge your prior assumptions. It is your chance to add your thoughts and analysis to what you have read and experienced.
Some guidelines: Please review the recording provided by your Professor https://use.vg/wVHDy2
Begin by jotting down some of the reading material and class experiences that stand out in your mind. Decide why they stand out to you.
Using the first person singular (“I”), relate the readings and classes to your previous knowledge and experience.
Consider if and how what you have read and learned changes your thinking and might affect your practice in both personal and professional situations In addition It should reflect your keen understanding of the corporate response.
Give your reflection paper the following structure:
NOTE: This paper should be double spaced No more than 15 pages
- An appropriate Cover Page and Title for the paper
- No Abstract for this assignment
- An introduction section with the section title Introduction (300 words)- 1 page
- Five themes that you learned from this course, with THEMES as your major headings and then each theme should have a sub-section heading, (This section should be 3000-4000 words- based on 350 words per page) NOTE: This is not a Cut and Paste from previous Summary Papers..
5 Themes (what I have picked for this paper)
- Chapter 15 What is Organizational Structure (Robbins and Judge Organizational Behavior 18th Edition)
- Chapter 1 Culture Management (Nancy J Adler and Allison Gunderson)International Dimensions of Organization Behavior 5th Addition)
- Chapter 2 How Culture Differences Affect (Nancy J Adler and Allison Gunderson)International Dimensions of Organization Behavior 5th Addition)
- Chapter 3 Communication Across Cultures (Nancy J Adler and Allison Gunderson)International Dimensions of Organization Behavior 5th Addition)
- Chapter 4 Creating cultural Synergy (Nancy J Adler and Allison Gunderson) International Dimensions of Organization Behavior 5th Addition
- A Conclusion section, integrating everything, with the section title Conclusion (300 words) 1 page
- A Reference section with 8-10 sources in proper APA format.
Proofread . . . Twice
Sleep, then print a hard copy and read through the hard copy one more time (you will see mistakes and be able to evaluate the flow of the narrative better when your document is on paper rather than the screen)
Robbins and Judge Organizational Behavior 18th Edition
Nancy J Adler and Allison Gunderson)International Dimensions of Organization Behavior 5th Addition